Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lil' intro!

Hi every one!!

Just a little intro to start a new life/blog on the internet...

My name is Josée and I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids (which you shall meet soon), wife to one and keen crafter of many kind.
So I decided, inspired by my close friend and loved neighbor Gen, to start a blog on my tries to do something useful and hopefully beautiful with previously loved items.
I sware to post pics of my ungoing/finished objects disregarding how they look so you will all see the mistakes and funny things... (maybe that could help to pass some wisdom to someone else! lol).
You will surely see, on this blog, some sewing, knitting, crocheting, embroidering, and painting... and definitively lots of struggles!
Let the fun begins... And GET CREATIVE!

Just one last thing: my mother tongue is french so bear with me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment