Monday, August 9, 2010

Pencil case for Julien!

So, what have I been up to???!! I did some stuff for a friend who asked for a knitting bag (Hi Suzanne!!) but you won't see picture of it... Don't want her to see her stuff before I give it to her ;)


To make you wait for these here's some pencil case I made for my son! He requested something mario bros related. I need to make one for my oldest too...



It took me 1h45 to embroidered but was worth it as my son is quite happy with it.





Made out of jeans and remnant of his room's curtain! I love this pattern and it's so easy to sew (about 20 min).


Still working on a circular shawl to go with my fabulous red shoes...

1 comment:

  1. You are torturing me, my friend! Can't wait to see (and use) my knitting bag!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete