Monday, August 23, 2010

Sewing week-end!

I've been sewing not like crazy but I may say it has been productive! I'll start with the new bag I made. I used old curtain (beige fabric) and fabric remnant. I'm quite happy with the big flower at the front... It gives the bag some caracter it was really lacking. The buttons at the back are different from the front because I only had 2 of them... What do you think of the final product?






I've been making more panties too! I really need some ;) I took these:




Cherries Cami and a baby blanket
And turn them into these:



I really squeeze 2 pairs for Camille in the cherry cami and had to use another t-shirt for the lining. I was able to make two pairs for me in the baby blanket too.. It's been a nice week-end even though I had to push myself for getting started...

1 comment:

  1. Tu as toujours des bonnes idées!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete